Friday, July 8, 2011

What can you do in 30 days?

It's great to try something new for 30 days ... At least that is what I began today. Knowing that I am about to embark on an experiment to do something - anything for 30 days. My first project is a simple one. Practice Spanish with Rosetta Stone for 1 hr each day.

I watched a snippet of this from a TED Talk - so now I'm giving it a try!

I began today and to be honest, I think it will be fun!

I'm already thinking of my next challenge - making a wish a day, complimenting a stranger each day, telling a truth about myself to someone new, lose 15 lbs? .. I don't know where this will take me, so I'll just start with the small and the known. One. Day. At. A. Time.

Wish me luck?

2 comments:

  1. Hi, first off good luck on learning Spanish. I am a new blogger and i saw that we have a few similar interests. Just wanted to stop by and say hi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bruno! I'm grateful for your support.

    ReplyDelete