Monday, September 9, 2013

Keep Calm and Carry On...

New day, new feelings.

I am still reeling from the last few days. It's never easy to be filled with excitement and then have it all taken away and have to continue with life as usual, when you know something inside is dying.

But I guess that happens to all of us in our own ways.

I have been given some great advice lately. Some have suggested I close the doors to these hurtful people. I will try this with some of the people on my list. I also feel like I need to be direct with others. Not because I think they'll understand, but because I think it will help me heal.

Until then, I will make a promise to be kind to myself. Especially as this life slips away.

I am doing all I can to be a good citizen of the world. Pain is just part of the process.

Leave only footprints.

No comments:

Post a Comment